Po Politickin Radio

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MN EP 28 - "We made a vow to be as one ... "


EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Asheru ('Boondocks' music) along with Brownstone, Aaron Hall, Sam Cooke and others get us into Episode 28. Call in your requests at 1-800-882-9291 or email them in to me at MirthNadir@hotmail.com. In next week's episode I will play the second half of the Asheru interview. Thanks for listening. Remember if you can guess which song and artist says the title lyric you will qualify for a prize.

Playlist
Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
Sam Cooke - Nothing Can Change This Love
Aaron Hall - I Miss You
Anthony Hamilton w/David Banner - I'm Cool
Mint Condition - U Send me Swingin
Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor
Asheru Interview
Asheru w/Talib Kweli & Raheem Devaughn - Mood Swing
Jojo - Too Little Too Late
Brownstone - Half of You
Lee Carr - Breathe
Cassie w/Lil' Wayne - Offical Girl

Enjoy the show!

To listen to the show click play below:


To Download ths show click here

0 comments:

Subscribe on I-Tunes

For Exclusive News

Support the Grind..

Follow Po @popolitickin

180X150