Po Politickin Radio

Blog Archive

Monday, October 6, 2008

MN EP 26 - "The most frightening thing is you and me ..."


Rick James, Confunction, Letoya w/Avant, Amel Larrieux, Tynisha Keli and others are featured in EP 26 of Mirth:Nadir. To reach me call 1-800-882-9291 or send me an email at MirthNadir@hotmail.com. Thanks goes out to "E" the R&B Hip Hop Rock Star for stopping by to chat with us. Thanks to everyone for listening. Please leave comments/requests if you like. Enjoy the show.

Playlist
Rick James - Cold Blooded
Confunction - Love's Train
Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
Tamia - Questions
Amel Larrieux - For Real
Craig David - Once in a Lifetime
Interview with "E"
"E" - Could I
Mike Jones w/T-Pain, Twista, Lil Wayne - Cutty Buddy
Jazmine Sullivan - Lions, Tigers and Bears
Lyfe Jennings - Will I Ever
Letoya w/ Avant - Someone Else
Tynisha Keli - I Wish You Loved Me

To Listen to the show press play below:


To Download the show, click here

1 comments:

Po Politickin said...

Great Intro… Rick James is the truth! Cold Blooded! Love Train is dope song too….You know I love Tamia. She is so beautiful. I was feeling the Amel Larrieux song… I have been sleeping on Amel. I got check out more of her music. Where’s Craig David? Can you feel me in what my jam… E’s song was beautiful. I loved it. I never heard that Cutty Buddy joint before. I am feeling that beat and Weezy’s verse….I like that Jasmine Sullivan song too.. I am going to have to cop her album… Good Show!

Subscribe on I-Tunes

For Exclusive News

Support the Grind..

Follow Po @popolitickin

180X150