Po Politickin Radio

Blog Archive

Monday, September 29, 2008

MN EP 25 "If you can do it, she can too ..."


Jazmine Sullivan, Guy, Ray Parker Jr, Jill Scott headline Episode 25 of Mirth:Nadir. We have to thank Miss Mykie for stopping by and chatting with us. Don't forget to call me @ 1-800-882-9291 for requests.

**Remember, if you can guess which song and artist has the lyric from the title of this episode, you will qualify for a prize**

Playlist
The System - Don't Disturb this Grove
Jill Scott - Crown Royal
Jill Scott - Hate on Me
Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgetting
Keith Sweat & Jackie McGee - Make it Last Forever
Guy - Goodbye Love
Troop - All I Do Is Think of You
Natasha Bedingfield - Angel
Changing Faces - That Other Woman
Ray Parker Jr - A Woman Needs Love
Miss Mykie Interview
Miss Mykie - Dear Hater
Monifah & Heavy D - I Miss You
Jazmine Sullivan - Bust your Windows

To Listen to the show, click play below:

To download the show click right here --> http://www.mypodcast.com/fsaudio/2mirthnadir_20080929_0031-303536.mp3

1 comments:

Po Politickin said...

Congrats on your 25th episode... Very good show... You had a lot of good cuts I forgot about on there (Keith Sweat, Michael McDonald, and Troop). I like Miss Mykie's music. She reminds me of Nivea. That Heavy D and Monifah song was tight too.. Jasmine Sullivan is buggin out lol...

Subscribe on I-Tunes

For Exclusive News

Support the Grind..

Follow Po @popolitickin

180X150