Po Politickin Radio

Blog Archive

Friday, September 5, 2008

All New Po Politickin Show: Ep 29 - TQ Interview



Welcome to another grand edition of The Po Politickin Show. On today's show, we politick with the West Coast Vet TQ. TQ discusses song-writing, the benefits of performing overseas, his time with Cash Money Records, and his new album "Paradise". The homie Period also stops by with his hilarious comic relief.

Enjoy the Show!


The Po Politickin Show is now on I-Tunes... Below is the direct link.... Subscribe Today...


http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=288264810

1 comments:

Amani Roberts said...

This episosde was tight. A hot one for sure. I have definitely slept on TQ. I am going to have to go get some of his stuff. Maybe even play some on my show! He is right up my alley ... ;-) Hot songs and also a very, very good interview. Nice questions and easy flowing. Love it. This one is now part of my top 2 ... keep em coming.

Subscribe on I-Tunes

For Exclusive News

Support the Grind..

Follow Po @popolitickin

180X150