Po Politickin Radio

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 17, 2008

MN EP 19-"When your name was called, you found a place to hide"



Welcome back to EP19 of Mirth:Nadir. Joe, The Isley Brothers, Cassie, and Janet Jackson highlight another strong show for you this week. Thanks to Antonio Carter who stopped by and talked with us for a few minutes.

To reach me you can call me at 1-800-882-9291, email me at MirthNadir@hotmail.com or visit the website www.mirthnadir.com. I have some cool stuff up on the website like:

-a poll where you can have input on the show each week.
-a media player where you can listen to every episode of Mirth Nadir.
-interviews I have done with some people in the entertainment industry.

Thank you all for listening. Enjoy the show! Don't forget to email me if you know the artist and which song from EP19 the title lyric appears in!

To Download the show Right Click right here!

0 comments:

Subscribe on I-Tunes

For Exclusive News

Support the Grind..

Follow Po @popolitickin

180X150