Po Politickin Radio

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mirth:Nadir EP17 - "You can't imagine how much I needed you ..."



Marvin Gaye, Morris Day & the Time, Carrie Underwood, Mya, Vivian Greene and Phyllis Hyman highlight EP17 of Mirth:Nadir. Thanks for listening.

Check out the website at www.mirthnadir.com. Take the poll I have posted ... check out the celebrity interviews that I have done in the past which are also posted on the mirthnadir.com website.

To reach me call me at 1-800-882-9291 ... or email me @ Mirthnadir@hotmail.com.

**Remember that if you guess which song the lyric in the episode title comes from, you will win a prize!!**

Enjoy the show ..

To Listen, Click on the link below (Please allow 2-3 minutes for download)

http://www.mypodcast.com/fsaudio/mirthnadir_20080803_1830-271650.mp3

0 comments:

Subscribe on I-Tunes

For Exclusive News

Support the Grind..

Follow Po @popolitickin

180X150