Po Politickin Radio

Blog Archive

Monday, December 29, 2008

All New Po Politickin: Ep 40: It's Jamie Jones Y'all


Welcome to another distinguished episode of Po Politickin. On today's show, we politick with DMV (DC, MD, & VA) songbird Jamie Jones. Jamie discusses her humble upbringings, working with Swizz Beatz, and shares her goals for 2009.

Mirth Nadir host Amani joins Po for a new "Siskel & Ebert" like segment entitled "Under the Radar". In this edition, Amani reviews "Slumdog Millionaire" and "Rachel Getting Married".






Period also stops by to share his favorite Christmas memories.


Enjoy the Show!...

1 comments:

Amani Roberts said...

Another strong show. I went to listen to some of my old shows and I was like, "Oh snap ... I have to fix my mic for sure ..." Good then we all grow together. Ask Jamie which PART of the DMV she is representing. She has a good voice. Tell her get some stuff on youtube ASAP! Period is cool. Keep him on and I luv Amani from Mirth Nadir. He sounds like a smart, cool dude. LOL. I do like how you worked the three segments together and it made the show go by fast even though it was an hour. Good work there. Keep it up.

Subscribe on I-Tunes

For Exclusive News

Support the Grind..

Follow Po @popolitickin

180X150