Po Politickin Radio

Blog Archive

Monday, November 24, 2008

MN EP 33 - "Did I stay away too long?"


Welcome to episode 33 of Mirth Nadir. Call in any requests to 1-800-882-9291. Email me at Mirthnadir@hotmail.com. Enjoy the Show. Happy Thanksgiving! Where is the picture in this post from?

Playlist
Jackson 5 - Wanna Be Where You Are
Shai - If I Ever Fall in Love
Angela Bofil - I'm on Your Side
Shontelle w/The Dream - T-Shirt (remix)
Ray Lamontagne - Shelter
Extreme - More than Words
Lisa Lisa & the Cult Jam - All Cried Out
Slim (Featuring Young Joc) - So Fly
Boyz II Men - Uhh Ahh
Mary J. Blige w/Bono - One
Anita Baker - Mystery
EU - Taste of Your Love
Dru - Seasons

To Listen to the show, click play below:


To download the show click here.

1 comments:

Po Politickin said...

What’s good my P.I.C.,

The intro is one of my favorite Jackson Five songs. I like that Shai song as well. That “All Cried Out” song is tight too… I like the “Hip Hop Song of the Week”. That’s the cut…. I love Anita Baker. So anytime you play her music, it’s a plus in my book. Overall good show. You should continue to play clips of current shows, movies, etc. in all your show. I really like it and it adds another dimension to the show.

Subscribe on I-Tunes

For Exclusive News

Support the Grind..

Follow Po @popolitickin

180X150